1. "Implications of diversification after deregulation on reporting and valuation of electric utilities" proceedings of the The Sixth Capital Markets Conference, UTI, Mumbai, 2002
2. “The Determinants of Current and Long-term Components of CEO Compensation” published in Advances in Quantitative Analysis of Finance and Accounting, Vol 10, 2002.
3. “What causes memory in multi-period contracts?” co-authored with Bin Srinidhi, published in Advances in Quantitative Analysis of Finance and Accounting, Vol 10, 2002
4. “Effect of Poison Pills on Value relevance of Earnings” co-authored with Bin Srinidhi, February 2002
5. “Multiple Performance Measures and Length of Contracts: A Simulation Study” co-authored with Bin Srinidhi, working paper, January 2002
6. “Cisco’s Business and Accounting Choices” working paper, May 2001
7. “Does the organizational role of the agent influence the contract length?” co-authored with Bin Srinidhi, working paper, May 2001
8. ““Does The Measure Of Information Quality Influence Survival Bias?”, published in International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, Nov-Dec, 2001.
9. “An Analysis of COBIT, IT Governance and Risk Assessment”, Proceedings of Indian Accounting Association Research Foundation, Calcutta, 2001.
10. “Control and audit of object oriented systems”, Proceedings of International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Emerging Technologies in Accounting, Finance and Taxation, Spain, 2000.
11. “Violation of Positive Bond Covenants and Subsequent Waiver Decisions: The Role of Accounting Numbers” co-authored with Max Smith, Proceedings of Indian Accounting Association Research Foundation, Calcutta, 1999.
12. “Using an Augmented Revelation Mechanism to Resolve Tacit Collusion in Auditing”, published in Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Spring 1998.
13. “Analysis of Managerial Contracts under Different Roles of the Human Agent” co-authored with Bin Srinidhi, presented at the Conference in Economics, Finance and Engineering, University of Cambridge, June 1998.
14. “The effect of debt covenants on systematic risk and stock returns” co-authored with Samir El-Gazzar, Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Risk and Insurance Association, Singapore, 1997.
15. “The Role of Accounting Numbers in Positive Bond Covenants” co-authored with Max Smith, Proceedings of Western Decision Sciences Institute, Boston, 1997.
16. “Examination of long term managerial contracts - are they driven by culture or by technology and markets?” co-authored with Bin Srinidhi, Proceedings of American Accounting Association, Florida, 1996.
17. “Optimal transfer policies with imperfect monitoring” co-authored with S.Radhakrishnan and Bin Srinidhi, Proceedings of IFAC Symposium on Modeling and Control of National and Regional Economies, Australia,1995.
18. “Survival Analysis after firms increase debt”, informs, 1995.
19. “irs and Tax Audits” co-authored with S.Radhakrishnan and Bin Srinidhi, Proceedings of Mid-Atlantic American Accounting Association, Baltimore, 1993.