· Ph.D. (Accounting), Rutgers University - New Jersey, 1994
· MBA, Rutgers University - New Jersey, 1990
· B.Tech. (Civil), Indian Institute of Technology - Kharagpur, 1985
· Associate Professor of Accounting, Lubin School of Business, Pace University, New York from September 2002.
· Assistant Professor of Accounting, Lubin School of Business, Pace University, New York from September 1996 to August 2002.
· Assistant Professor of Accounting, School of Business, Montclair State University, Upper Montclair, September 1992 to August 1996.
· Graduate Assistant, Graduate School of Management, Rutgers University, Newark from September 1987 to August 1992.
· Use of financial accounting information in capital markets decisions
· Contract design and agency-theoretic modeling
· Controls in accounting information systems
· Financial Statement Analysis
· Accounting Information Systems
· Financial and Managerial Accounting
· Wipro Information Technology, India, 1986-87.
· Stewarts and Lloyds, India, 1985-86.
· New York Life Insurance Company, New York
· Prudential Insurance Company, New Jersey
· Chase Manhattan Bank, New York
· GE Capital, Connecticut
· Certified Information Systems Auditor, 2000