FIN 647, Fall 2005, November 29
- Less Projects
- More problems to practice and analyze
- More precise focus for exams
- Relate what we have learnt to how financial analysts use that information
- Incorporate more problems in class; that way we can work through the problems.
- Talk sooner about the PERC project to the students, next year.
- Please realize that it takes time for students to understand concepts.
- Is the tax benefit of debt the same as interest deductibility?
- Do you want us to know all of finance theory in one semester?
- We forgot to take a break!
- Make exams more in line with what we have learnt, or go over what the exam
- Have more structure to the class; too much jumping around; go through powerpoint
- Assignment 3 was not clearly written out on the website.
- The lecture is going too quickly; some points really need to be explained
better in a solid way. I feel in a rush.
- I like the cases that we did in class, today.
- The IRS grants a gift based on earnings performance and interest rates
- I did learn a good amount this year.