- Ability to focus on what is relevant in an argument and pick out the
- Ability to argue logically.
- Clear use of language to promote clarity of thought.
- Ability to pick out inconsistencies in an argument.
- Ability to relate points made in an argument/article with
theories/arguments described elsewhere.
- Ability to work with analogies, parallels, etc.
- Ability to deal with arguments using suppositions contrary to fact.
Mathematics: Algebra and Arithmetic
- An ability to manipulate equations
- Understanding of summation notation
- Probability Distributions
- Means and Standard deviations
- A basic understanding of statistical regression