Teaching Assistant: CS612 Concepts and Structures in Internet Computing FALL 2013 72923 (online course) with Dr. Lixin Tao.
Volunteer (2-3 weeks) with USACO workshop at Pace University, Winter 2014.
Project info: http://aziz.nyc/projects/usaco
Research Assistance: Evidence Based Design research for a hospital queuing system simulation, with Dr. Amar Gupta (Pace University) and Dr. Mark Gaynor (Saint Louis University), SPRING 2015.
Project details: http://aziz.nyc/projects/ebd
Volunteer teaching outside of our school:
Since Jan/2014 - until now
Volunteered at high schools:
- Academy Of Innovative Technology, Brooklyn
- Urban Assembly School of Design and Construction, Manhattan
- And weekend sessions at ScriptEd’s main office.
Open source projects:
- Please check out a list of projects and contribution work at: https://github.com/iamaziz
- A. Altowayan and L. Tao, “Simplified Approach for Representing Part-Whole Relations in OWL-DL Ontologies,” High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC), 2015 IEEE 17th International Conference on, New York, NY, 2015, pp. 1399-1405.
- A. Altowayan, “Static Analysis for Biological Systems (BioAmbients),” cs.CE arXiv.org, Jan. 2015, 1501.00349v1