Journal and Book Chapters
- Suzanna Schmeelk. Chapter 16. Integers, Infinity, and the Density of Numbers. Rutgers University Mathematics Education Book on Learning Mathematics. (2017) To appear
- Ken Horwitz and Suzanna Schmeelk. Chapter 20. Comparing and Ordering Unit Fractions. Rutgers University Mathematics Education Book on Learning Mathematics. (2017) To appear
- Suzanna Schmeelk Case Study: Technology Innovation in E-Government. Chapter 60. Global Innovation Science Handbook. McGraw-Hill. New York, New York. 2014. Global Innovation Science Handbook won a 2015 Engineering & Technology PROSE Award The American Publishers Awards for Professional and Scholarly Excellence
- Suzanna Schmeelk Case Study: Technology Innovation in Education. Chapter 61. Global Innovation Science Handbook. McGraw-Hill. New York, New York. 2014. Global Innovation Science Handbook won a 2015 Engineering & Technology PROSE Award The American Publishers Awards for Professional and Scholarly Excellence
- Suzanna Schmeelk, Bill Mills and Leif Hedstrom. Standardizing Source Code Security Auditing. International Journal of Software Engineering and Applications. 2012.
- Suzanna Schmeelk. Tracing Students' Growing Understanding of Rational Numbers. Rutgers-The State University of New Jersey Dissertation. 2010.
- Suzanna Schmeelk and Alfred Aho. Defending Android Applications Availability. 28th Annual IEEE Software Technology Conference (STC) Conference at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD. September 2017. Webpage
- Suzanna Schmeelk, Fred Fontaine, Larisa Ackerman and Alfred Aho. Learning Java in a New York City Immigrant Engineer Retraining Program. IEEE. Frontieers in Education. Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. October 18-21, 2017.
- Suzanna Schmeelk, Alfred Aho, Stephanie Wortel and Kanika Bansal. Learning Python in an Urban After-School Middle School Program. Future of Education. Florence, Italy. (2017).
- Suzanna Schmeelk, Alfred Aho and Junfeng Yang. An Introductory Information Security Lab. USENIX-SESA. Co-located with LISA in Boston, MA. (2016) Slides
- Suzanna Schmeelk, Junfeng Yang and Alfred Aho. Malware-Specific Static Analysis Techniques. The 10th Annual Cyber and Information Security Research Conference (CISRC) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. ACM. 2015.
- Suzanna Schmeelk and John Schmeelk. Image Authenticity Implementing Principal Component Analysis (PCA) IEEE-CEWIT. University of New York at Stony Brook 2013.
- Suzanna Schmeelk and Robert Sigley. New Tools for Research: Using the VMC. ASEE. Texas. 2012.
- Suzanna Schmeelk and Carolyn Maher. Engaging Students in Mathematical Thinking. HICOE. Hawaii. 2012.
- Suzanna Schmeelk and Carolyn Maher. The Power of Inventing Personal Representations: A Case Study of David PME-NA. Reno, Nevada. 2011.
- Suzanna Schmeelk. Open Source Programming Assistance for Students. IEEE-ICEIT. 2010. Chongqing, China.
- Suzanna Schmeelk. Static Checking Java with the Java Static Check. IEEE-ICSTE. 2010. San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Suzanna Schmeelk and Alice Alston. From Equivalence to Rational Numbers: The Case Study of Meredith. PME-NA. 2010. Columbus, Ohio.
- Suzanna Schmeelk. Towards a Unified Fault Detection Benchmark. ACM-PASTE. 2010. Toronto, Canada.
- Suzanna Schmeelk, William Mills and Robert Noonan. (Yahoo! Work) Managing Post Development Fault Removal. IEEE-ITNG. 2009. Las Vegas, USA.
- Alice Alston, Gerry Goldin, Jennifer Jones, Allison McCulloch, Cathleen Rossman and Suzanna Schmeelk. The Complexity of Affect in an Urban Mathematics Classroom. PME-NA. 2007. Lake Taho, USA.
- Suzanna Schmeelk and Ken Horwitz (2015). Imagining the Density of Fractions. [video]. Retrieved from Rutgers University
- Suzanna Schmeelk and Ken Horwitz (2015). Using Meredith's models to reason about comparing and ordering unit fractions. [video]. Retrieved from Rutgers University
- Suzanna Schmeelk. Finding a Great Summer Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU). ACM-W Newsletter. Winter 2013.
- Heidelberg Laureate Forum. Android Malware Static Analysis Techniques. 2016. Heidelberg University, Germany.
- CRA-W. Android Malware Analysis. 2016. San Diego, CA.
- IEEE-CEWIT. An Open Source Black-box Open Redirect Analysis Tool. 2011. State University of New York at Stony Brook. Stony Brook, NY.
- University of California at Berkeley Dean's Society Event. Design of a Secure E911 System. Marvell Headquarters. 2011. Santa Clara, CA.
- University of California at Berkeley Alumni Event. A Source Code Security Audit of the Apache Traffic Server. 2011. Berkeley, CA.